Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Odin!


Happy Birthday it was!  Odin had a wonderful day.  He went to Salem with Daddy and Uncle Joe, who was visiting for the weekend.  They went to a couple of museum and witch shops and had a "spooky" time.  (That's a little joke for Daddy).  Odin had a little bit of pumpkin cake and played the night away with his new awesome toys, with his best girl friends Jessica and Nicole!  He was exhausted by bed time, but I'm sure he had sweet dreams.  
He has been a riot this week.  Everything he does seems to make me laugh.  He is starting to mimic things I do.  I had food on my fingers, so I licked it off and must of made a funny sound so he put his fingers in his mouth and was trying to make the sound.  He can now do the sign for dog.  Jim and I have been doing this sign since we started doing signs, but this week he figured it out and does it all the time when he sees a dog.  
He cracks himself up.  I hear him laughing at himself when he is playing or riding in the car.  It is to funny!  Tonight he was playing with the pots and pan and putting them over his head and yelling in them.  Then he would crack up laughing.  He is such a ham!
We went to the doctor yesterday, he weighs 24 lbs 6 oz and is 31 3/4 inches long.  He had to get some vaccinations which he did not care for.  They did a toe prick to check his hemoglobin and it was good.  However, we still need to go into Boston next week to see the "blood doctor" for his annual checkup.  We'll keep you posted.

No comments: