Friday, April 25, 2008


Hi All:  it is Friday night, Jim just left to go to work at the Rhumbline and Odin is sleeping.  He has been very sleepy today Jim says and he went to bed at 6:30!  Maybe he is going through another growth spurt?????  I find myself checking in on Odin while he is sleeping a little more these days.  He has started to roll over onto his tummy while sleeping.  We still swaddle him because he is such a light sleeper and I think he likes to be all cozy.  But he always finds his way out of the swaddle.   Today was the last swim class for this session.  We are going to sign up for the Saturday class when we get back from our Florida trip, so I will be able to go.  He got a 'report card' from the swim instructor (how cute is that?), but he has mastered most of the objectives of the class.  I can't wait to go to class with them!

No comments: