Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lil' Shrimp


Jim says Odin is a natural swimmer.  They had a blast at their first swim class last week.  They joined half way through the spring class because Odin needed to be six months old, but apparently Odin caught up to the other babies on his first day!  They sang songs, played games and chased rubber ducks.  He went all the way under water.  They put him on a belly board and he kicked like crazy!  I think Jim had as much fun as Odin!  Nana will be going with them this week and will hopefully get some pictures of our little water baby.  
Odin is really starting to show his personality.  He is SO curious about everything.  He is such a happy baby.  He has a smile on his face all the time.  I just can't get enough of him.  I feel like one day has gone by since his birth and look, he is now six months already!  I wish I could freeze time just for a little while.  I've had a rough week this week.  I had an off site training for work in Chelmsford.  So, I got to commute with Jim on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I had a very hard time being away from Odin for such a long day.  We dropped him off at Nana's by 7am and didn't get home until 6pm.  I was so anxious to see him by the time we got home. I'm so afraid I'm going to miss something!  We discover something new everyday together.  I can't wait until he starts signing so I know what is going through his precious head!

No comments: