Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The week of 1st....


Odin has had a BIG week.  Last Wednesday, he took his first cruise on the big boat.  We had a river cruise for a guy I work with for his retirement party.  Jim drove the boat and Odin had a ball!  He was so exhausted by the time we got home.  My friend Holly took this beautiful photo of him on the boat.  The picture below is with my friend Sara.  He was fascinated with her necklace and then broke it!! Then we moved right on it to his first FIESTA.  He saw his first parade and went for another ride on the boat.  He is a little party animal!!!!  He is a mover and a shaker that's for sure and he likes to flirt with the ladies!  
He is moving all over the place now, still getting into everything.  He learns how to open cabinets and drawers very quickly.  Changing his diaper has become a big task.  He likes to wiggle and flip and anything else while you are trying to change him.  Once he starts walking I think the rest of us are in BIG trouble with this one.  
We go for his 9 month check up tomorrow!  I have to say it: I can't believe he is 9 months already!  I think they will check his blood count again tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed that he is still doing well!  
Love you all!

No comments: