Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hot, hot, hot...


Man, what a rough week we have had!  First of all, it has been ungodly hot here this week which did not help our situation.  Odin has been running a fever since Monday night.  He woke up in the middle of the night scorching hot.  I took his temp and he was almost to 103 degrees.  I had to take him into the doctor on Tuesday.  They checked him out and everything seemed okay, no ear problems or congestion.  The doc told me we would have to wait it out and make him as comfortable as possible.  I stayed home with on Wednesday.  The poor thing was MISERABLE!  He whimpered all day long and did not want me out of his sight.  But once Daddy got home from work Odin was all giggles and as happy as could be!  He obviously was feeling better by this point. He did not want to go to sleep.  He was wide awake until about 10pm!  I finally got him down and he seemed to be much better this morning.  Hopefully we can get back to his 'normal' schedule.  He has been drooling like crazy since yesterday, so hopefully one of his teeth will pop out. 

No comments: