Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where have we been?


Okay, so I have NO excuse on why it has been a year since I have posted to Odin's blog! And my last entry last summer said I would update the blog more frequently, urghhh! Life just seems to get in the way of things you plan to do, doesn't it? Well, at least our lives are getting back to 'normal', or as normal as possible, now that I am finished with school and don't have to spend every free minute with my nose in a book! As most of you know, Odin's daycare, Rockport Early Childhood Center, closed on June 11th. So, I have taken some time off over the last three weeks to be with Odin. Nana has been taking care of Odin on Mon, Tues and Wed while I had him on Thursdays and Fridays. We have been spending a lot of time at the beach and on the boat the last couple of weeks, relaxing!!! Odin first day at his new preschool, Happy Day School, was on Tuesday. He has had a really good week so far. I will taking off Fridays for the rest of the summer for more quality time:) I can't believe how much Odin has changed. He is talking non-stop and the stuff that comes out of his mouth cracks me up. For instance, last night he was up stairs with me and he was on our bed. He took the alarm clock from the side table and threw it off the bed. I asked him why he did that and he said, 'I was throwing the anchor overboard Mom!". Well, I couldn't argue with that now could I? He is just like his father:) Also, the other day I made him pancakes for lunch (because he insisted on pancakes!) and he told me I was a 'pancake genius'. I have NO clue where he has heard that before! His other new thing is using his "binoculars" to look for stuff (see picture). Every day just keeps getting better!

No comments: